Other Vintage events for 2013.

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Bart_Bolens_Diablo
Other Vintage events for 2013.

Post by Bart_Bolens_Diablo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 am

Im not all that adventurous to travel up to the big meet this winter, but I would entertain hitting one or two a little more local this season.
Here is one website that lists vintage sled events.
http://www.vintagesleds.com/events/

I found this event whix\ch seems relatively close to me.

SATURDAY jan.5 antique&classic snowmobile show-@ noon,antique ride if conditions allow-3pmish cash prizes and trophies.SUNDAY kitty cat rides &120 time trials-1pm.Kids from age 4 to 12 take atimed laps on closed,controlled course.helmet and kitty cat snowmobile supplied free or you can bring your own sled.also mod 120 (120z)class...must bring own sled.door prizes,food refreshments,available both days.NO admission charge!

...looking for others in SE and SC wisconsin.
Go-G0 Diablo
Bart Gaffney
Oconomowoc, WI

Bart_Bolens_Diablo

Re: Other Vintage events for 2013.

Post by Bart_Bolens_Diablo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 am

Event: Hill and Gully Snowriders Vintage Show and Ride
Hill and Gully Snowriders Seventh annual vintage snowmobile ride and show, will be held at Wally and Bee's Last Stop Resort on Friess Lake near Holy Hill, Richfield WI. On Saturday January 19th 2013. Gathering at 9:00am to check out all the vintage sleds and then a ride at 11:30am. If the trails are open we will ride them, if not we hope the ice on the lake will be thick enough to tour on. Any year or make is welcome to participate in the ride. Food and refreshments will be available. Sorry we do not have trophies we are just here to have fun and enjoy the old sleds. Please tell your friends and join us for a fun day! If the ice on the lake is not thick enough to park on please park up the hill at Glacier Hills Park. For any information please call Phill at 262-253-1129 HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!
Go-G0 Diablo
Bart Gaffney
Oconomowoc, WI

bottomsupduckclub

Post by bottomsupduckclub » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

Hey Bart, I'm in Horicon, WI just up the road from you. I may be interested in one of these events or possible both if you'd like to meet up that would be great. The event in spencer would be a great time, I have been to several of the "gatherings" and it is really somthing to see all the Diablo's & Hus-ski's in one place.

BOTTOMS UP from Horicon, WI
69 Diablo "503"
72 Kitty cat
74 JD 295s (1 1/2X)
7? Jdx8
81 Spitfire
80 Liquifire CUSTOM
94 Indy
94 XCR 440

Bart_Bolens_Diablo

Post by Bart_Bolens_Diablo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 am

DOUSMAN - Annual Trailside Chili Dump

Start Date/Time: Saturday, February 02, 2013
End Date/Time: Saturday, February 02, 2013
Recurring Event: One time event
Importance: Normal Priority
Category: Club Events
Description: Join the Dousman Snowtroopers for the Annual Trailside Chili Dump on Saturday, February 2nd, 2013, on the Glacial Drumlin Trail at Main St. in the Village of Dousman from 11:00am-3:30pm. Chili, hotdogs, and hot cocoa!

For more information, contact Dan Frey at 262-443-3211
Go-G0 Diablo
Bart Gaffney
Oconomowoc, WI

Bart_Bolens_Diablo

Post by Bart_Bolens_Diablo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 am

NESOSHO - 20th Anniversary Neosho Cup Snowmobile Races

Start Date/Time: Saturday, February 09, 2013
End Date/Time: Saturday, February 09, 2013
Recurring Event: One time event
Importance: Normal Priority
Category: Club Events
Description: Join the Ridge & Valley Cruiser's Snowmobile Club of Huilsburg, WI for the 20th Anniversery Neosho Cup Snowmobile Races on Saturday, February 9th 2013 on Neosho Pond in Dodge Co. Lakecross races and a Radar Run start at 10am, with great racing for pros and amateurs alike. Spectator admission is FREE! Warming tent, hot food & drinks, DJ, raffles, kid's candy drop, shuttle bus,...

More info at www.rvcsnow.com, 262-629-9575 or facebook.
Go-G0 Diablo
Bart Gaffney
Oconomowoc, WI

Bart_Bolens_Diablo

Post by Bart_Bolens_Diablo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 am

bottomsupduckclub wrote:Hey Bart, I'm in Horicon, WI just up the road from you. I may be interested in one of these events or possible both if you'd like to meet up that would be great. The event in spencer would be a great time, I have been to several of the "gatherings" and it is really somthing to see all the Diablo's & Hus-ski's in one place.

BOTTOMS UP from Horicon, WI
Lets stay in touch. I may just show up at one without my sled to see how the event goes. I have not yet registered with a club but will probably very soon, possibly the Oconomowoc "Throttle Jockeys".
Go-G0 Diablo
Bart Gaffney
Oconomowoc, WI

Bart_Bolens_Diablo

Post by Bart_Bolens_Diablo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Bart_Bolens_Diablo wrote:Im not all that adventurous to travel up to the big meet this winter, but I would entertain hitting one or two a little more local this season.
Here is one website that lists vintage sled events.
http://www.vintagesleds.com/events/

I found this event whix\ch seems relatively close to me.

SATURDAY jan.5 antique&classic snowmobile show-@ noon,antique ride if conditions allow-3pmish cash prizes and trophies.SUNDAY kitty cat rides &120 time trials-1pm.Kids from age 4 to 12 take atimed laps on closed,controlled course.helmet and kitty cat snowmobile supplied free or you can bring your own sled.also mod 120 (120z)class...must bring own sled.door prizes,food refreshments,available both days.NO admission charge!

...looking for others in SE and SC wisconsin.
Attachments
watertown.jpg
Don't remember the gents name with the Hus-Ski but it was a pleasure meeting him. He had a lot of interesting sleds that he brought to the vintage sled meet in Watertown.
watertown.jpg (71.01KiB)Viewed 4984 times
Go-G0 Diablo
Bart Gaffney
Oconomowoc, WI