2013 Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
Go Go Diablo
Site Admin
2013 Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello fellow Hus Ski and Diablo Enthusiasts,

It's time to vote on where to gather for a Get Together of our vintage machines. Two suggestions have been given.

The first is a group of sledders in Spencer, Wisconsin that have a Vintage show and ride each year. This year's event is being held on January 26th.

http://www.spencerswampstompers.com/2.asp

The other option is offered from a group in Colden, New York. This year's event is being held on February 2nd.

http://www.coldentrails.com/

Please consider the dates and take a look at their websites. If one of these events is of interest and you would consider joining a group of other Hus Ski and Diablo owners for a day of fun, please respond back to me with a vote of your choice by December 22nd. After that time, I will send out one last email to let everyone know which site has been chosen. Thanks in advance for voting.

Thanks all,

Bruce bruce@gogodiablo.com
Too many Diablos and parts to count.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Re: 2013 Hus Ski / Diablo Get Together

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 pm

This year's event will be in Spencer, Wisconsin.

More details to come.
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi all,

This year's choice of location for our Annual Get Together is Spencer, Wisconsin on January 26th. The Spencer Swamp Stompers Snowmobile Club is sponsoring their annual Vintage Snowmobile Show and Jalopy Ride.

http://www.spencerswampstompers.com/2.asp

There will be a show with trophies for those who want to show their machines. For others, we will meet in a designated location within the event and spend the day gawking at our machines and having fun. In the early afternoon, there will be a short trail ride. Officially, sleds should be registered to ride on the trails. In addition, we may have a few door prizes to hand out.

If you plan to go, please let me know so I can keep you updated on the event plans. If enough of you need a place to stay, I will check into hotel accommodations and discounts.

Hoping to see many of you there!

Bruce
Yamaha 600 SX

Go Go Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Go Go Diablo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:11 am

The Banner is the door prize for anyone showing up at the Get Together next weekend with a Hus Ski or Diablo.

Hope to see many of you next Saturday!
DSC02367.JPG
DSC02367.JPG (156.18KiB)Viewed 2825 times
Yamaha 600 SX