A good day of riding

Use this area to have discussions and swap information regarding Diablos or Hus Skis!
fap67
A good day of riding

Post by fap67 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:40 pm

I took my Honda powered Hus-ski out for a ride today and took a few pics of the senery.

Trailrider

Re: A good day of riding

Post by Trailrider » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Those yellow cleats look sooo sweet, it makes it such a classy looking ride!!

fap67

Post by fap67 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Trailrider wrote:Those yellow cleats look sooo sweet, it makes it such a classy looking ride!!
Thanks, they work good too.

Barrie2777

Post by Barrie2777 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

This past saturday I went on one of the best local ride I have ever been on. It was organized by Club Pionnier des Laurentides , a snowmobile club which maintains many miles of provincial trails. In total we drive 25 km or 15 miles on flat trails, lakes, mountainous trails and narrow bush trails. The sun was out all day and no wind....only the wind from the white knuckle speed of 52 km/hr (32.5 mi/hr) in your face...and yes my 444 kept pace with all the other brands for the entire day. The average speed for the day was 18 km/hr or 11 mi/hr. On this machine's restoration I cheated by installing teflon on the sliders, knowing full well this machine would be my rider. The teflon probably eliminated overheating the cleats while on the packed trails and at those speeds I may have had charcoal left at the end of the ride. Photos and video will be on their site. The best I can suggest is a search for "Club Pionnier des Laurentides " to see the photos.